How to recover or retrieve lost or corrupted audio, video, mp3, mp4, songs, clips, snapshot, still images, photographs, pictures etc from logically damaged or crashed removable storage media in very short period of time? USB removable media files rescue software securely and safely recover erased or lost data from all major types of removable media devices including USB flash devices, Zip drive, Memory sticks, PC card, SD card, MMC card, Smart phone, PDA, MP3 or MP4 player and any other digital storage media. Pen drive data retrieval tool supports all major brands of removable media such as Supermedia, Sony, Samsung, Kingmax, Superflash, Canon, Fujifilm, SanDisk, HP etc. Flash memory files recovery utility can restore jpg, jpeg, wav, midi, mpeg, doc, txt, gif, xls, mdb files formats etc which are deleted or missing due to hardware failure, software malfunction, virus attack, human error and inaccessible drive. External hard disk undelete application is compatible with all Microsoft Windows operating system including Windows Vista, XP, NT, ME, 2003, 2000, 98 etc. USB mass storage device regain program provides user friendly graphical user interface (GUI) and display recovered data in tree structure format.
* Multimedia video player retrieval application provides facility to stop and restart recovery process as per user choice.
* External hard drives data restoration tool provides inbuilt step by step help manual so that user easily use the recovery software.
* Professional audio player data regain software easily understandable by both non technical and technical user.
* Removable media files salvage utility recover data even if deleted using Shift + Del keys while accessing your removable media on computer system.
* Pen drive data regain program provides facility to save the recovered text, pictures, photos, images, audio and video files at user specified location for future reference.
» version 22.214.171.124 - posted on 2008-01-11
Added support for higher capacity removable media
EULA - End User License Agreement
1) Use one copy of the software on a single computer or install and use the Software on the specific
Central Processing Units identified on the purchase order or other documentation relating to this Licence Agreement
2) Copy the software onto the hard disk of the computer and retain the original for archival purposes
You may not
1) Use the Software for purposes other than as authorized in this Licence Agreement or knowingly
permit anyone else to do so
2) Disclose any part of the Product to anyone or make any part of the Software, documentation or
other material you may receive from Pro Data Doctor Pvt Ltd. relating to the Product available to anyone
3) Install the software on the network
4) Sell, transfer, sublicence, lend, rent, lease or give the product to any third party or allow any third
party to use the product unless you are an Authorised Reseller or have written permission from Pro Data Doctor Pvt Ltd
5) Transfer this to another person or allow another person to use such other versions
6) Reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, modify, translate, and attempt to discover the source
code of the Software or permit others to do so.